Requirements for Report of Birth:
(in 4 sets: 1 set original & 3 sets of photocopies)
• Duly accomplished Report of Birth Form No. 40 (4 original signed copies)
a. Four (4) forms should be printed in A4 paper, originally signed & filled out.
b. Entries must be TYPEWRITTEN/PRINTED/WRITTEN LEGIBLY.
c. Entries must be at the time of birth of the child.
• Birth Certificate of the child issued by the Vietnamese Civil Registry Office (People's Committee) with notarized English translation (not the extract), and authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or External Relations Department of Ho Chi Minh City
(1 original with 3 photocopies);
• If parents are married, Four (4) photocopies of the DFA authenticated Marriage Contract of parents issued by PSA (formerly known as NSO) or Report of Marriage issued by the Philippine Embassy;
• Four (4) photocopies of the first page of the parents' passport;
* Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Birth (for more than 1 year old minor).
Additional requirements if applicable:
If parents are not married and the father wishes to admit paternity while the mother wishes to acknowledge the child’s use of the father’s surname:
• Affidavit of Admission of Paternity (AAP) to be executed by the father; and • Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father (AUSF) to be executed by the mother, provided that the child is 6 years of age or below. Upon submission of this additional documents, the Embassy will issue a Certificate of Registration.
* Other relevant documents that may be required by the Consular Officer if necessary.
Report of Birth - 575,000 VND
Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Birth - 575,000 VND
Affidavit of Admission of Paternity (AAP) - 575,000 VND
Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father (AUSF) - 575,000 VND
Certificate of Registration - 575,000 VND