Renewal of Passport
Requirements for MINOR Applicants below 18 years old
Requirements (as of 01 January 2020)
Note: Applicants who intend to avail themselves of consular services are encouraged to book an appointment through this link - https://hanoipe.setmore.com/
The current passport system requires the personal appearance of all applicants, regardless of age, for the purpose of taking the applicant’s biometric details. Personal appearance of either parent is required.
- Duly accomplished passport application form;
- Original passport of the child with photocopy of the passport’s data page and Vietnam valid visa page or valid Temporary Resident Card (TRC);
- Original passport and photocopy of the parent's passport’s data page and Vietnam valid visa page or valid Temporary Resident Card (TRC);
- PSA issued Birth Certificate or the Report of Birth of the child (submit a photocopy); and
- PSA issued Marriage Certificate or the Report of Marriage of parents (submit a photocopy).
* Other relevant documents that may be required by the Consular Officer, depending on the circumstances of the passport applicant.
* Passport application fee: 1,440,000 VND
* Processing time: 5 - 8 weeks from date of application
*Additional Affidavit (600,000 VND) is required for damaged/mutilated Passports.
-------- End --------