TO ALL FILIPINO CITIZENS
NOTICE OF OAV CONTINUING REGISTRATION
- All citizens of the Philippines in Vietnam, not otherwise disqualified by law, at least eighteen (18) years of age on the day of the elections, and who wish to vote for President, Vice-President, Senators and Party-Lis Representatives for purposesof the 10 May 2010 National Elections
- Continuing Overseas Absentee Voters (OAV) Registration
- Registration as OAV - for first time applicants or those who are not registered voters yet
- Certification as OAV - for those who are registered voters in the Philippines
- Transfer of OAV Records - for registered Overseas AbsenteeVoters in Vietnam who wish to vote in Manila or in another country on 10 May 2010; OR for Overseas Absentee Voters registered in another country, who are now in Vietnam, and who wish to vote here on 10 May 2010.
- 1 February 2009 – 31 August 2009
- IN HANOI
- IN HCMC
- to be announced
- IN HANOI:
- 27B Tran Hung Dao St., Hanoi
- IN HCMC:
to be announced
- Show your valid Philippine Passport and submit photocopy of said Passport’s data pages to the COMELEC representative at the Embassy.
- Fill out the application form.
- Submit yourself to biometrics capture (photo, signature, thumb marks).
- for Filipinos who have reacquired Philippine Citizenship (Dual Citizens): the original or certified true copy of the Order of Approval of application to retain or reacquire Philippine citizenship, and the Oath of Allegiance issued by the Philippine Embassy or Bureau of Immigration.
- For Seamen: valid Seaman's book
- 27B Tran Hung Dao Street, Hanoi
Tel.No. : (84-4) 3 943 7873
Fax No. : (84-4) 3 943 5760
or visit the following websites:
- DFA Overseas Absentee Voting Secretariat (Manila) :
Hotlines: +632 833 0914, +632 832 8363
- COMELEC-COAV (Manila): www.comelec.gov.ph
- Hotlines: +632 522 2251, +632 521 2952, +632 523 9924
|About Us | Doing Business in the Phils. | Studying in the Phils. | Traveling in the Phils. | Consular Services | Press Release/Announcement | Downloadable Forms | Contact Us | Links to RP Government Site|